The Fortier 26 is an honest sea boat for fishing and cruising. A proven design by Eldridge-McInnis, she is an outstanding fiberglass boat. The design and construction make her extremely comfortable in any weather. Learn why this boat is referred to as an icon for the safest, most attractive classic boat in its class.
With a standard Volvo electronic diesel inboard engine, economy and performance is outstanding offering cruising speeds of up to 20 knots. The full-molded keel and skeg offer exceptional stability and excellent protection to the shaft and rudder. Spray rails molded to the hull give the boat a soft, dry entry into the water.
The construction of the Fortier 26 is unique in that experienced craftsmen have laid layers of fiberglass with a Core-Cell foam core. The stringers run from bulkhead to transom. This excellence in design and quality of materials and workmanship make the Fortier 26 the stiffest hull in its class. Two other outstanding features are the removable molded cockpit sole and large self-bailing scuppers.
The combination of beam and spacious cockpit offers maximum room for pleasurable fishing or cruising. The cabin provides comfort and living accommodations. There is a V-berth with foam cushions, an installed marine head, a pressure water system, an ice box and a recessed butane stove. Four opening portholes give light and air to the cabin area. Custom teak is used throughout the boat for trim, including windshield and rub rails. Options, including soft or hard tops, are available so that you can customize your Fortier 26 for fishing or cruising. One of the most desirable and identifiable options is the aft tiller with controls.
- LOA: 26.9'
- Beam: 10'
- Draft: 30"
- Fuel Tanks: Two, 100 gallons total
- Total Displacement: 6,500 lbs.
- Waterline Freeboard Forward: 4'3"
- Waterline Freeboard Aft: 2'8"
- Hull and Deck Construction: Foam Core
- Volvo D4 225HP Diesel Engine
- Volvo ZF Hydraulic Transmission
- Freshwater Cooling
- Engine Alarm
- Two (2) 50 Gallon Fuel Tanks
- Electronic Controls
- Intake Saltwater Strainer with Weed Strainer
- Teleflex Steering
- Edson Steering Wheel
- Teak Windshield with 1/4" Safety Glass
- Teak Rub Rail with Stainless Steel
- Four (4) Opening Ports
- Head and Holding Tank
- Built-in Ice Box
- Sink with Running water
- V-Berths with Cushions & Motor Box Cushions
- Butane Stove - Two Burner
- Federal Flex Coupling
- Hand Rails
- 9-Circuit DC Panel with Circuit Breakers
- Individual Fuel Tank Shutoffs
- Self-Bailing Cockpit with Removable Floors
- Four (4) Cabin Lights
- Running Lights
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- One (1) Battery with Vaporproof Selector Switch
- One (1) Mooring Cleat S/S 10"
- Two Spring Cleats S/S 8"
- Aft Cleats s/s 8"
- Fuel-Water Separator
- Bonding with Transom Zinc
- Foam Core Construction Throughout
- Cockpit Sound Insulation
- Bottom Paint and Boot Stripe
- Fiberglass Exhaust Muffler
- Aluminum Frame/Fiberglass Hardtop
- Anchor Chock & Deck Pipe
- Bimini Top & Side Curtains
- Back Curtain
- Battery (Extra Diesel)
- Bomar Hatch
- Bow Rail Stainless Steel
- Cockpit Lighting
- Fish Box (to match deck color)
- Foot Rests
- Forward Bulkhead Shelf
- Hydraulic Steering
- Hull Color (except white)
- Norcold Refrigerator
- Stainless Steel Anchoring Pulpit & Rail
- Pompanette 20" Seat
- Painting Name on Transom
- Ritchie FB-500 Compass
- Saltwater Washdown-Pressure Pump Jabsco
- Schaefer Rod Holders Pair
- Shoreside Power Steering & Controls Aft
- Seat Locker with Teak Door
- Swim Platform & Ladder