Velcro like round things

 Does anybody know where I can get the little round velcro-like things that hold the folding cabin door to the exterior cabin bulkhead?  They have lasted over 12 years but it is time to replace them on my 1999 26 Fortier.
north falmouth,ma

Fortier Boats Inc.  •  34 Riverside Ave.  •  Somerset, MA 02725-2869  •  508-673-5253